The Solutions Journalism Network is dedicated to transforming journalism so that everyone has the information they need to build stronger, healthier communities. One of the best ways to stay involved is with our newsletters.
If you want to do solutions journalism...
If you want to get high-quality solutions reporting...
- Above the Fold - Join thousands of journalists around the world receiving our flagship newsletter filled with opportunities, tools, news and resources from the world of solutions journalism (weekly)
- Found in Translation - Explore case studies and opportunities for the growing solutions journalism community across Europe (periodic)
- Solutions Africa - Receive in-depth updates by and for the newsrooms, journalists, freelancers, policymakers and experts committed to covering responses to social problems on the continent (monthly)
- Mobilizing the Economy - Tools and tips from successful solutions stories to better cover what's working in issues like housing, child care and education (biweekly)
If you want to teach solutions journalism (or teach with it)...
- The Response - Get three great, diverse solutions stories to help you discover what's working (biweekly)
- Solutions Worth Sharing: Climate - Two compelling climate solutions stories, complete with a quick blurb you can share in your own newsletter or Tweet with a click (biweekly)
- Solutions Worth Sharing: Advancing Democracy - Same as above, but with stories about strengthening democratic participation (biweekly)
- Solutions Worth Sharing: Economic Mobility - Same as both of the above, but with stories about what's working to fight poverty (biweekly)
- Making the Grade - Resources and lessons for teaching solutions journalism, or using it to teach a variety of subjects (monthly)
* indicates required