Thank you for your interest in staying in touch with Solutions Journalism Network. We've got options depending on your interests.
If you want to do solutions journalism...
If you want to get high-quality solutions reporting...
- Above the Fold - Our flagship newsletter, focused on opportunities for journalists, celebrating newsrooms doing great work and sharing news and tools from the world of solutions journalism (weekly)
- Solutions Journalism Exchange - Solutions stories news outlets can republish under a Creative Commons license (weekly)
- Found in Translation - Case studies and opportunities for the growing solutions journalism community across Europe (periodic)
- Solutions Africa - Updates by and for the newsrooms, journalists, freelancers, policymakers, and experts committed to covering responses to social problems on the continent (monthly)
- Economic Mobility - What’s working to increase access to important resources like housing, child care and education (biweekly)
- Des Nouvelles du SJN - Des actualités, conseils pratiques et réflexions autour du journalisme de solutions (environ tous les deux mois, en français)
If you want to teach solutions journalism (or teach with it)...
- The Response - Three great solutions stories revolving around a theme or event (biweekly)
- Solutions Worth Sharing: Climate (launching soon) - Two compelling climate solutions stories, complete with a quick blurb you can share in your own newsletter or Tweet with a click. (biweekly)
- Solutions Worth Sharing: Advancing Democracy (launching soon) - Same as above, but with stories about strengthening democratic participation. (biweekly)
- Solutions Worth Sharing: Economic Mobility (launching soon) - Same as both of the above, but with stories about what's working to fight poverty. (biweekly)
- Making the Grade - What’s working when it comes to teaching and training others in solutions journalism (monthly)
- Tools for Teaching - Resources and stories for non-journalism educators who want to use solutions journalism in the classroom (NOTE: This newsletter is merging with Making the Grade very soon. If you're interested in resources for educators of any sort, please do not sign up for this newsletter and sign up for Making the Grade instead.)
* indicates required