Thank you for staying in touch with Solutions Journalism Network. We've got options depending on your interests.
If you want to do solutions journalism...
If you want to get high-quality solutions reporting...
- Above the Fold - Our flagship newsletter, filled with opportunities, tools, news and resources from the world of solutions journalism (weekly)
- Found in Translation - Case studies and opportunities for the growing solutions journalism community across Europe (periodic)
- Solutions Africa - Updates by and for the newsrooms, journalists, freelancers, policymakers and experts committed to covering responses to social problems on the continent (monthly)
- Mobilizing the Economy - Tools and tips to better cover what's working in issues like housing, child care and education (biweekly)
If you want to teach solutions journalism (or teach with it)...
- The Response - Three great solutions stories revolving around a theme or event (biweekly)
- Solutions Worth Sharing: Climate - Two compelling climate solutions stories, complete with a quick blurb you can share in your own newsletter or Tweet with a click (biweekly)
- Solutions Worth Sharing: Advancing Democracy - Same as above, but with stories about strengthening democratic participation (biweekly)
- Solutions Worth Sharing: Economic Mobility - Same as both of the above, but with stories about what's working to fight poverty (biweekly)
- Making the Grade - Resources and lessons for teaching solutions journalism, or using it to teach a variety of subjects (monthly)
* indicates required